Oil on canvas from the second half of 1800 with frame of the same period.
Hilly landscape with a mill on the bank of the river.
In the background a Roman aqueduct that crosses it.
The sky, sometimes cloudy, touches the ruins of a small fortress now collapsed.
On the other side, a shepherd watches his flock from afar.
Unsigned, in the first canvas, restored.
The measurements of the painting alone without the frame are:
127 cm in length and 70 cm in height.