Terms and conditions
- 1. Premised
- 1.1 The present conditions regulate all the sales between Rasolo Antichità Di Rasolo Veronica and the customers, with the exception of which ever other arrangements is agreed in written form.
- 1.2 Eventual engagements written and/or oral with other agents, distributors, external, intermediary collaborators of Rasolo Antichità, which are not accepted in writting by Rasolo Antichità, are considered not valid.
- 2. Orders
- 2.1 Orders are accepted exclusively in written form, fax, and or e-mail.
- 2.2 Every order is considered as a irrevocable order from the prospective customer, with Rasolo Antichità reserving the right to accept or not to accept the proposal made.
- 2.3 The orders forwarded to Rasolo Antichità must have the minimal amount of Euro 300 (three hundred Euro); Under such a threshold, Rasolo Antichità has faculty to decide if to accept or not to accept the order and if to apply the minimal contribution of 10 Euro per order.
- 2.4 In the compilation of the order, the customer will have to use the proper code and the description of the products lists in the Rasolo Antichità catalogue; Along with the full address and or point of sale.
- 2.5 For the orders carried out by fax, the customer will have to verify the acceptance of the order by contacting us by phone 0429 841095 or emailing us at: email@example.com.
- 2.6 Telephone orders will be shipped from Rasolo Antichità only after written confirmation of the order, from the customer.
- 2.7 The customer will be able to ask for partial or total cancellation of the order, exclusively by fax or email. Rasolo Antichità reserve the right to accept or deny the cancellation request.
- 2.8 The orders partially delivered or back ordered, will be considered valid until written cancellation from the customer. Rasolo Antichità has in any case the right to accept or not, the request for cancellation, let alone the right to cancel the same back-order.
- 2.9 The contract is concluded with the confirmation by Rasolo Antichità of the order emitted by the Customer in written form, or with the start of the order.
3. Prices and offering
- 3.1 Prices published from Rasolo Antichità in its price lists are meant FOB. Shipping and handling costs, plus all applicable taxes are extra.
- 3.2 Prices are inclusive of private discount. If it had not specified the discount, it will be shown the net selling price.
- 3.3 The prices and the reductions in price can anytime be modified, without any warning.
4. Intermediary and agents
- 4.1 Intermediaries and agents do not have the power to decide on behalf of Rasolo Antichità. Their offers are subject to the approval of Rasolo Antichità.
- 4.2 Rasolo Antichità reserves the right not to execute an order received from intermediaries or agents, until it has given confirmation, or begun the execution of the order, according to of the art. 2.9.
- 5.1 Every single order or delivery, will be considered independent from every other order or delivery.
- 5.2 Rasolo Antichità reserves the right to ship the order as a partial order, unless indicated in writting from the Customer.
- 5.3 Under no circumstances will the Customer be able to refuse or to delay the payment of the goods delivered to them; Even if the order has been partially shipped. In such case Rasolo Antichità will emit a separate invoice for the order partially executed.
6. Shipping and Handling
- 6.1 Rasolo Antichità will ship the goods with a previously agreed upon trucking service.
- 6.2 The delivery of the goods, will be carried out within 48, 72 hours, except special arrangements defined by Rasolo Antichità.
- 6.3 The goods are FOB Rasolo Antichità warehouse with shipping costs added on the invoice. In this case, and only when the shipping costs are debited, the goods will be under Rasolo Antichità shipping insurance. In case of theft or loss, Rasolo Antichità will send a new product and, in the case that said product is no longer available, will propose a similar product with equivalent characteristics, the customer has the right "to" or "not to" accept such new product and may demand the credit for the original product.
- 6.4 In the event in which the goods are sent in carriage forward, as indicated by the customer, the risk to the merchandise belongs to the customer, from the moment the goods are loaded to the carrier Rasolo Antichità is no longer responsible.
- 6.5 The time of delivery (ETA), is an approximation, and will be subject to variations for causes of act of God, weather, traffic conditions and for actions of the Authority.
- 6.6 The delivery, except by written agreement between the parties, will occur during regular office hours: from 8,30 a.m. to 12,30 p.m. and from 14,00 p.m. to 18,00 p.m., from monday to friday, excluding holidays.
- 6.7 Rasolo Antichità declines every responsibility for any damage brought to the customer for lack or delayed delivery, caused of such events as mentioned in the point above.
- 6.8 In case the customer desires to directly pick up or pick up through his transport company at the Rasolo Antichità warehouses, they will have to pick up within 5 days from the date in which they receive confirmation of availability of the same product.
- 6.9 At the moment of the reception of the goods, the customer must verify the qualitative and quantitative integrity of the goods indicated on the transport documents.
- 7.1 Supplied goods will have to be pre paid, unless Rasolo Antichità agrees in writting of another form of payment.
The information for the Payment terms are as follows:
Registered person: RASOLO ANTICHITA' DI RASOLO VERONICA
Bank support: B.C.C. DELLE PREALPI
IBAN: IT 97 V 08904 05730 039000001120
- 7.2 Rasolo Antichità can grant a credit to the customer, only after an official credit check done by their credit office.
- 7.3 Rasolo Antichità reserves the right to determine the value of the credit and the terms of payment offered to the customer. Rasolo Antichità reserves the right to revoke the credit line at any time.
- 7.4 The customer cannot, in any case or any kind of claim, withhold full or partial payment , as well as operate a compensation.
8. Unpaid Goods
- 8.1 Rasolo Antichità reserves the right not to proceed to the shipment of the goods, also after having accepted the order, to those customers who insoluable with the bank, or with unsolved debt and or in litigation.
- 8.2 The lack of payment upon maturity of a single partial invoice, if not agreed before hand with the customer and Rasolo Antchità, gives Rasolo Antichità the right to revoke or to diminish the value of the line of credit assigned to the Customer.
- 8.3 In case of lacked payment or delay in the payment on behalf of the Customer, Rasolo Antichità reserve the right to resolve every contract in course, without any indemnification for the Customer or any other formality, other than a simple warning letter through registered mail, fax and/or email.
- 8.4 Every order or delivery, is considered independent from every other order or delivery. Regardless of whatever controversy between the customer and Rasolo Antichità, suspension of payment of other invoices or of the non controversial part of the invoice is stirctly forbidden.
- 8.5 The incomplete supply of an order does not give the Customer the right to refuse the payment of the goods that were delivered.
- 9.1 Any and all claims do not give the right to suspend the agreed payments, unless the claims have been recognized from Rasolo Antichità in writting.
- 9.2 In case of relative discrepancies between the goods received and the directory of the products in the invoice, all claims and concerns are accepted fax or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9.3 All shippment that have been received, even if they look fine, have to be checked, and any anomalies found need have to be reported to the carrier.
- 9.4 In case that a customer sends their own private carrier to pick up the merchandise, Rasolo Antichità is responsible for the goods up until they are placed into the care of the carrier. At which point, they assume all responsability (the carrier).
- 9.5 Any and all discrepancies with Invoices issued by Rasolo Antichità, have to be communicated through fax and/or email to the address email@example.com.
- 9.6 In case of incomplete resolution or desolution of the contract through the fault of the Customer, a compensation of 10% of the selling price will have to be paid to Rasolo Antichità in addition to the payment of the invoice and subject to greater damage.
- 10.1 Under no circumstances can Rasolo Antichità be responsible of the consequences due to special, consequential, indirect or similar damages, including the loss of profits.
- 10.2 Under no circumstances will Rasolo Antichità's responsibility, exceed the price paid from the customer for the product.
11. Treatment of Personal Info
- 11.1 In accordance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, the customer acknowledges that "personal data" communicated and / or exchanged, even during pre informative, will be handled in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the effects and with the purpose of art. 24, paragraph 1, lett. b) and subsequent modifications and integrations of the same Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. It is also understood that the client expressly consents to the transfer of "personal data" within the meaning and effect of art. 43, paragraph 1, lett. b) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and, anyway, their communication and dissemination.
12. Legal Court
- 12.1 In case of controversy/ litigation will be the legal court of Padova (Foro di Padova).
13. The Conditions
- 13.1 The contained conditions in the present document could be modified without any warning.